Adjective(1) involving the mind or an intellectual process(2) of or relating to the mind(3) of or relating to the chin- or liplike structure in insects and certain mollusks(4) of or relating to the chin or median part of the lower jaw(5) affected by a disorder of the mind
(1) We left the rainforest clearing content in our minds about the mental and physical wellbeing of our son.(2) I've never really got into them that much, so I let other people go mental and bought a couple of beers.(3) This disease of old age starts as memory loss and manifests in a person with the total loss of mental faculties.(4) The illness of a relative meant that we, his family, were fully aware of his abhorrence of the loss of mental faculty.(5) Even if we had a map of her entire mental mind, we still wouldn't be able to predict anything.(6) mental ability(7) All the other dogs were going absolutely mental barking and he was sitting there really quietly in his cage.(8) Not especially in a mood to linger and look around I made a mental note to return in a better frame of mind.(9) That was indeed the situation in the present case: the verdict and the order were silent as to the form of mental disorder.(10) It's not a definable mental or physical illness, with causes that can be diagnosed and treated.(11) Furthermore, the fact that a patient is suffering from a mental disorder cannot of itself mean that he lacks capacity.(12) More often than not the inability to cope manifests itself in mental disorders, says experts.(13) On this particular Indian summer day, Andy journeyed toward the town and made a mental note of what he would trade for.(14) Weiskopf's mental notes will be more meaningful than anything he scribbles on the scorecard.(15) The club was set up for and by people who have suffered through mental illness in the past.(16) I trod on it as I got out of bed, and made a mental note to ask the staff not to put the tray on the floor the following morning.
(1) mental health :: mental Helse
(2) mental illness :: mentalt syk
(3) mental disorder :: sinnslidelse
(4) mental hospital :: mentalt sykehus
(5) mental retardation :: mental retardasjon
(6) mental state :: mental tilstand
(7) mental institution :: psykiatrisk institusjon
(8) mental breakdown :: Mentalt sammenbrudd
(9) mental attitude :: mental innstilling
(10) mental block :: mental sperre
1. intellectual ::
3. genial ::
mental, mentalist, mentalists, mentally
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And with that MENTAL picture,
I think we're done for the evening.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
who don't have MENTAL problems.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
I forget, which MENTAL hospital
are you guys registered at?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
I heard you had
some kind of a MENTAL break?
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
...of arm wrestling with the MENTAL agility
of Tetris into the ultimate sport.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
English to Norwegian Dictionary: mental
Meaning and definitions of mental, translation in Norwegian language for mental with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of mental in Norwegian and in English
Tags for the entry "mental"
What mental means in Norwegian, mental meaning
in Norwegian, mental definition, examples and pronunciation
of mental in Norwegian language.